Dancing about Architecture

A place to collect the randomness that wanders through my life

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Return of photos

So i thought i was screwed because my brother lost the cable for my camera unitl i realized that my printer has a card reader in it and i can load my pictures through the printer. oops, i should have realized that a lot sooner. I spent today loading my pics into my flickr account and showing off my latest crochet pieces on Craftster.

So far people have been really positive about my stuff. I'm feeling really good about my work. I am really excited about selling my stuff at the comic shop. i've already made a robot Gir cell phone cozie and a little pocket with Gir's face on it. I'm thinking of setting up a store on Etsy.
It's a really neat selling community kinda like ebay but specialized in handmade items.

I should probably get started on setting up a store but i don't really have any items ready to sell because i'm working on the comic shop stuff but maybe i could just post pics of what I have made and reproduce them if anyone wants to buy it. I feel like i need a better place to send people if i'm going to be serious about selling my work. I might be able to have some of my stuff featured in an asian canadian magazine a friend of mine works on and having somewhere people can go to look at my stuff seems like a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home