Dancing about Architecture

A place to collect the randomness that wanders through my life

Monday, June 20, 2005

R2 made of yarn!

R2 made of yarn!
R2 made of yarn!,
originally uploaded by PuttenKat.
I've currently become obsessed with crochet. i started several years ago but have recently gotten back into it. the first of recent projects was an i-pod cozie that looks like a cat. i've also made a 1-up mushroom for my boyfriends DS cozie, a frog i-pod cozie, cat ear headbands, a rabbit camera case and most recently stars wars insipred patches. I currently only have pictures of the i-pod cozies and the star wars designs but will keep putting up pictures of things as I make them. If anyone has ideas for other designs feel free to post them. i like creating new projects a lot more then re-creating ones i've already done. but if anyone is interested in me making something for them let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home